Peter has a new thing he does now "May I {fill in the blank}..." Which is great but he thinks he has to ask me and Daddy. So he asks me and when I say "yes" he asks Daddy. And then Daddy says, what did mommy say? So he asks me again. He will ask me to do just about anything now, "Mommy may I play trains?" "Mommy, may I brush my teeth?" It drives me a little crazy but it's good when he has the hall cabinet open, his hand in the battery box, and says "Mommy, may I have some batteries?" Because I can promptly say no you may not. haha
Charity started dog training 2 Saturdays ago. She is doing really great. We are very proud and very happy we found her when we did. I don't think I have blogged since we got home from AZ, but long story short the trip was AMAZING, but when we got back home our house was flea infested. That's all taken care of now but it was miserable for a couple days.
We have had an absolutely GREAT month in a half having Daddy at home so often. We go to Raleigh nearly every other weekend to go to the Farmer's Market and enjoy Pullen Park. Charity loves to hang out with us wherever we go. We have had lots of park time, friend hang out time, library time and picnic time.
I wanted to share a video link to an AWESOME SONG and some pictures!
We took Daddy to work one day and went to a closed in park on base :)
Jared, Peter, and Charity practicing walking on our street
Love,
The House on Hampshire
Next Post: DIY Sand Box!




No comments:
Post a Comment