Last Night I overcooked the pasta because I don't understand how to set the timer on my oven, and apparently not on the microwave either.
Peter loves to play outside.
My husband is gone almost all day long and when we get to SOCM he will be gone just as long and have homework every night....
Jared got put on profile: his physical therapist said that they can fix his back if he takes the time to rest now. (I know rest? Jared? I didn't think I would ever use those words in the same sentence, especially when it comes to physical fitness) He is taking it easy but still exercising and started doing some special stretching and working on his posture.
It is possible we will be in GA longer than we expected due to Jared's profile.
A second car would be nice.
Peter misses gramma and papa's ipad.
It's hard to plan for weddings, cruises and holidays in the Army....
Jared LOVES, and I mean he beams with joy, being able to come home to his family at the end of the day.
Prayers for Jared's healing and my patience.
Love,
Not Yet Named
You are so cute! It's hard to PLAN for anything in the Army! :)
ReplyDelete