Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's Official!!

This very well may be the last time I use Georgia font! Well at least the last time using it because we live in GA.... Jared received orders Tuesday. He needs to report on the 17th of February... yes I said February! We are planning on leaving Monday, yes I said Monday, as in 4 days from now. Be expecting new address information soon! And if you arn't sure if we have your address PLEASE email it to me at bshatz88@gmail.com OR text it. A couple people off the top of my head:
Hageman's!
Aunt B!
James, Lennie, Ryan!
Holly and Tim Hatcher!
Aunt Sandy (your new address)!
Sean and Candyce McDaniel!


Thanks friends and fam for your support our short time in GA. We may be back after this training... More updates as the move progresses and we have a place to live!


Shout out to Brittany, Jeremy, and Liam for being the best neighbors EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment