Thursday, September 20, 2012

Etsy

Feeling Girly-excited today!

I have an Etsy order! Well, what is going to become an actual Etsy order! A lovely lady has asked me to do jars for her wedding! I am sooo excited to undertake her project and my goals are to do it for as little money as possible while still making beautiful decorative jars for her special day! Please pray for my "business"- I am sooo NOT business savy! Also to come: my mom has convinced me I can sell my doggie toy bins! (I've made a few for family dogs!) I shall post sneak peaks when I complete some of these 1st steps to crafty business! Until then, check in Monday or Tuesday for PETER PICTURES! Prayer Requests:

. My awesome brother home from Afghanistan-patience with the VA and GI BILL people as he starts school at GCU for an education in ministry! (Praise God too!)
. My other awesome brother who needs a good job until he leaves with his wifey to teach in JAPAN! (holy cow!) -ANSWERED PRAYER!!!
. My beautiful sis n law as she finishes school and works! Her health keeps trying to get in the way of all that ;). Prayers for her please!
. My other beautiful sister who started college (AHHHH!). Pray she does not become a bum-partier-JUST KIDDING- that's not really a prayer-she is too invovled in.... well everything- my real prayer is that she is able to manage all her many God given talents well so she does not get warn completely out before her neice is born!
. Finally, the Hubs and me. 2 ish more years for sure in the Army, I want to go to a Christian school, he wants to go to school, we want him to stay safe when deployed, above all else we want to hear the Lord's voice and his plan while we try and plan our possible lives after the military OR what we will do while we stay in! BIG PRAYERS FOR THIS PLEASE! We need open eyes and ears to the Lord!
Love to you all,

House on Hedge Hog (cus I'm visiting home right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment