Hi folks! Red today, in honor of the Chickfila drama. Apparently there is supposed to be a protest tomorrow? Seems silly to me to protest freedom of speech in America, but anyway. I was searching around on Ikea.com, planning my house that I don't have yet and wondering how to tweak this one when I realized I havn't updated our dearest people in a while. (I have no cute pictures *sad face*)
NEWS:
-Pregnant *big smile*
-Jared may be here training until March-ish due to many different factors, so I'm trying to make our home ready for a plus 1 (hense the Ikea search)
-PK and I will be in AZ Sept 8th-26th!!! We want to see everyone as much as possible!
-Jared and I miss AZ but are grateful for the great friends God has provided here. However, we often wonder the purpose of the mosquito and plan to discuss it with our Lord on the other side of heaven.
Well that is all, may you count your blessings today because your husband/wife is not deployed during war time, because you have not lost a limb due to an ied, because you have the right to voice your opinion about marriage, and because you can afford private internet at your home to read this wonderful blog :) I had my world put in perspective a few minutes ago, just hoping share that perspective with our loved ones! Love,
The House on Hampshire
No comments:
Post a Comment