Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Last Few Weeks...

...have been very busy for us back at Home Fort AZ! But before I get into all that, Jared is officially Airborn! He has his wings! The next 8 to 12 weeks might be low on the Jared information because he isn't supposed  to tell me specifics of what he is doing. Just know that he is doing good and he is training! Prayers are definitely appreciated right now, even if you don't know what specifically to pray for, God knows :) 
Back to mine and Peter's busy-ness! Over the 4th of July we were in Texas visiting family! We had a great visit! Peter says Papa very well now, but he has 4 Papas! haha We got to hang out a couple times with our Cousin Anne and her little boys Jacob and Abel. (Jake is just a couple months older than PK, they got along really well) Here are some pics I took in Texas:

 Cousin Jake and PK at dinner!
 PK and Tailor the dog really got along!

Once we got home from Texas, my sister Taylor came into town for a whole week! This is a big deal since she lives in Illinois! We took a trip to Sedona! (Thanks Dad!)





We also went to Sunsplash! They were rigid with their rules and wouldn't let me go down the little kid slide with PK, but he did GREAT all on his own! He went down about a hundred times! haha Only once on his bottom. I'm working on getting my dad to put the video on facebook!

We did a lot of Karaoke. My sister's voice is so beautiful. Check for her on the next, next season of American Idol!

Yesterday I went to Once Upon a Child in Surprise, it's a baby resale shop. Peter now has his own potty which he went pee pee in for the first time yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and then I bought him cowboy boots. haha He actually really likes them, when I took them of to go night night he held them up to my face and basically told me he wanted to put them back on. When I said no he threw them down and rolled on top of them in a tantrum! He really is a cowboy at heart.


 I think that is most of the big stuff. Love from,

Britt, PK, and J

No comments:

Post a Comment