Saturday, February 19, 2011

Only TWO weeks?

Jared has been really busy since his actual classes started. I still don't have his address. We still havn't gotten his Army pay and I STILL don't have his address. All of these "stills" make it feel like he has been gone a long time, when really its only been a few days.

I'm not sure what I would do if I didn't have Sam and Josh around all the time. Already Sam and I have been spending lots of time together and Peter has a lot of fun playing with them too!

Sam and I went on a ti-dye craze! Check my facebook for some pictures of our work! We made some baby onsies for her best friend's baby girl! SO CUTE! (i would have posted them but they were mobile uploads and woudn't post right..arg)

Then I went on a little craft craze and made something for my mother-in-law and my dear friend's baby girls. I've read 2 books (the last 2 of the Twilight series to be exact) and I've been trying to keep up with my bible study....

AND STILL I feel like its been super long since Jared left. I thought being busy would help.

Even though the Jared-less part of life is kinda stinkin' right now I have been given AVENUE! (the youth group) Access is truly in all seriousness a God-send. I've never been a part of a church like this before. (And my last church was awesome! Check us out!!! https://www.accesschurchaz.com/our-teachings/

Hopefully I will have gotten to catch up with Jared by the end of the night.

The same prayer requests please! Adding on my brothers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment