Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Developments

Jared is going to MEPS tomorrow (MEPS is the go to place before you go to basic training or are before you go to any training, amongst other things). Basically we were told today that Jared couldn't ship because his "release" form from the National Guard has expired. Which we new it was, and Jared's recruiters asked their contact if that would be a problem, this contact said no, THREE times. And yet still, the contact calls them TODAY to say he can't ship.... ARGH. But anyway he is still going tomorrow to sign his paperwork and hopefully everything will get worked out by then (his recruiters are great and working hard to get it all fixed).


On a lighter note, a lot of flight have been cancelled due to weather, so a lot of military guys that were supposed to leave on Monday are still stuck in AZ! Maybe Jared will get "stuck" for a few more days :) 


PS-please pray for my healing I'm sick with some sinus thingy....



1 comment:

  1. I just noticed I have my first "followers" lol Love you guys! I hope this helps my dear friends stay updated on my life! I know I want to be updated on yours!!!!

    ReplyDelete