This is officially our new place!!! Praise God for providing an inexpensive home for Jared, PK and myself! And it wouldn't have happened without my new army wife friend Michelle!
Moving plans are underway my AWESOME dad is driving my stuff across the country for me! Then my best friend is flying to Columbus with PK and I on the 4th of October. (Graduation is the 6th) So if all goes smoothly, we will have MUCH of the house un-packed and put together before Jared comes home on a 4 day pass after graduation!
And to make things even better my mom, Randy, and my mother n' law are all coming in a day early! Family is really coming together on for this trip to happen! (ANOTHER God praise!!!)
Today I have a dentist appointment but also on my to-do list is calling to set up our electric gas and water!
COUNTDOWN: 2 weeks, 1 day until we fly to GA
2 weeks, 3 days until Jared graduates from RASP!
Don't worry friends and family who can't come! I plan to take lots of pictures!
Well thanks for all your prayers, I'm off to make breakfast and phone calls!
LOVE,
Britt and PK!
ps- I need help to think of a cute "sign off" name for the new place! One of my besties is a coastie wife and she lives in a townhouse in barrington, so her sign off is the little townhouse in barrington (LTB) cute right?! Let's think of one for our place! It is in Columbus GA, it is brick, on Stark Ave.... when I get there I will see about any other important characteristics!

Haha thanks for the shout out!
ReplyDeleteWww.Zkphelps.blogspot.com