Above, is Jared's good pal Nance, getting ready to fix someone up!!
Below, Jared's other friend Rodriguez!
Below, Jared! I'm sure he is not actually posing, but this totally looks like a "I'm sexy when I hold a gun pose!" haha
Sharp Shooter!
Rangers lead the way!!!
Below, Jared's buddy Shaw! We got to hang with him and his beautiful family when I came to visit!
Below is Polsca, a really nice guy and the honor graduate for their class of, initially 400 plus students.
Jared is the one sitting on the ground in these next two:
I'd want to relax after toting around another human being too!
J's back is to us in this picture, on the right. You can read his name on his hat.
Room Clearing:
J is third from the front in these next phew.
This next pic is not for sensitive stomachs... as you can see they were very good at faking injuries...
We might have some good news! But I'm waiting to say anything incase it ends up changing! BUT Jared will probably be here this weekend! Perfect right! Yeah Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment