Thursday, May 26, 2011

Finding this world and God's purpose hard to comprehend....

because, BIG SURPRISE, the army messed up something else... :( Jared was supposed to leave to go to Air Born school on the 2nd of June, with all his buddies. Now because he is not in this Army system called "M Dot" he can't get orders to go this Thursday... I'm so frustrated and I feel bad that he won't be able to go with a group of guys he knows and has bonded with (at least somewhat) over the past 4 months....


For me the biggest bummer is knowing that this postpones our time of, how would you say it... "togetherness"... I don't know. But the longer it takes for him to go to Air Born, the longer it will probably take for him to go to RASP (Ranger training), which all means the longer we wait to be back together on a  more full time basis.

Here is the good news, obviously there is something that we need to still be learning. Obviously, God is faithful and plans to teach us more about Himself during this time. I just pray that the Holy Spirit would open our eyes and ears to hear the Lord's teaching and wisdom these next few weeks. Amen.


Right now though, I just would like a glass of Arbor Mist Tropical, but I'm stuck with Orange Crush. 
I'm sure I've posted this before, but just incase you didn't see it. This song is so real to me, so often in life:
Blessings

Good Night from Houston!

1 comment:

  1. I love that song!! So real to me as well!! Praying for you, sweet lady!! Let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do to help you!!

    ReplyDelete