Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Dress, Good Days

 So, if you havn't seen my facebook page, I shrunk my one dress :( BUT I was able to exchange it and buy a new one!

That is my button^ It says "ask me about my dress"


I had one person ask me today!


But I really want to tell you all about yesterday and how PERFECT God's timing is!


Going through Target Peter said "HIII" to another mom with a 6 month old baby boy. We started chatting, the normal mom stuff, how old is he? what's his name? etc... And what normally would have been a 10 minute or less hi nice to meet you, turned into an hour of talking deeply about this amazing woman's testimony! We ended up parting with numbers exchanged and we are getting together tomorrow.


She text me thanking ME for the blessing of talking to me! I was so surprised because I felt blessed from hearing her testimony! She needed someone to listen and I was in the perfect mindset to be that person! We were both blessed from our encounter!


Thank you Lord for Your perfect timing, You are so good! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. that is awesome britt! God is so proud that you allowed yourself to be available to him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kat! It really did feel good!

    I have to let you know that I've noticed how much you've been relying on the Lord lately! He seems to be at the forefront of all your thoughts!

    I'm so glad and I know God is glad too! :)

    ReplyDelete