"I could sing un-ending songs, of how you saved my soul, I could dance a thousand miles because of your great love. My heart is bursting Lord, to tell of all you've done! Of how you've saved my life and wiped away the past, I want to shout it out... God is for me not against me!"
-Happy Song by Chris Tomlin
"Did you feel the mountains tremble, did you hear the oceans roar? When the people rose to sing of Jesus Christ the Risen One!
Did you feel the people tremble, did you hear the singers roar, when the lost began to sing of Jesus Christ the Saving One. We can see that God you're moving... Fling wide you heavenly gates, prepare the way for the Risen Lord! Open up the doors, let the music play, let the streets resound with singing!"
- Did you hear the mountains tremble by Hillsong United
"There He goes, a Hero, a Savior to the world, there He stands with scars in hands, with love He gave His life so we could be free, the Savior of the world."
-Hero by Abandon
"Let not your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places; if it were not so I would have told you, for I go to prepare a place for you... that where I am you will also be."
-John 14:1-3
Lord, THANK YOU, look at all You have given us to look to! How great Your love is for me that You would send Your only Son to save me from eternal darkness. I can't wait to dwell in my place with You, Abba! My heart yearns for closeness with you. When I read Your encouraging words and sing praises to You/of You I feel so much better about this troubling life. May I continue to praise you all of my days! "I'm hanging on to every word you speak, because its all that I need." (Hanging on by Britt Nicole)
Love you, but not as much as You love me, Thank you. In your Son's name, Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment